Tuesday 21 February 2017

The Founder



Image result for the founder



This is a story about how a milkshake machine salesman turns Macdonalds restaurant into a huge franchise, in both jobs he causes a stir.

Ray Kroc, played by Michael Keaton, is so blown away by the speedy service at the Macdonalds brothers small take away that he want to open a chain of the fast food restaurants all over america. Its the perfect fit because if a Kroc did open a restaurant you'd expect the service to be snappy.

He is told how the brothers designed the restaurant to achieve food to customers within 30 seconds of their order. They would rehearse the process using a tennis court marked in chalk. I think a tennis court is a great place to practice serving.

I told my mate about the movie up to the point where Kroc buys land to build on, he said "plot" and I was like "Ive just told you what its about!"

I give this movie 6 marks(immons) out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment